All donations to The Passage are gratefully received, and 95p of every £1 donated goes directly to our frontline services for homeless people, so that you can be sure your money is being well-spent. Only 30% of our income is from statutory sources (such as local authorities or central government), so we really value all contributions to the other 70% of our running costs. As an example of what your money will go towards:
- £21 pays for our trained staff to give a homeless person much-needed advice;
- £180 provides heating and hot water in the Resource Centre for a day;
- £100 enables The Passage to provide training for one person for one week;
- £1,375 subsidises the cost of meals provided in the Resource Centre for a week;
- £3,000 pays for a qualified drug and alcohol worker for a month.