The Westminster Street Outreach services operate across Westminster to prevent rough sleeping, provide assertive street outreach to those clients living on the streets and help clients sustain accommodation, health treatment and work off it. The service is delivered by two teams:
• SOS – working with new clients on the streets
• The Compass Team - working with long term, complex need rough sleepers
We are currently seeking an Outreach Project Worker for The Compass Team. This Team is a partnership between the St Mungo’s (lead provider) and The Passage.
This role holds a case load of long term rough sleeping complex need clients with the aim being
• To move clients sustainably off the streets
• Accessing and sustaining accommodation and health treatment.
• Building self-sufficiency and resilience.
• Accessing work and training
• Improving well-being, quality of life and positive relationships.
• Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with agencies and individuals who can aid clients in their move off the streets and build recovery networks (networks of support) to maintain their recovery.
• To deliver a personalised, psychologically informed service that is solution and outcomes focused (part payment of the contract will be payment by results).
• To meet the needs of clients including early mornings, late nights and weekends.