1 hour a month for supervision
Home for Good is an exciting, volunteer powered pan-London project. We aim to reduce the isolation that clients often experience when they are resettled. Through the involvement of volunteers, the service empowers clients thrive in their new communities.
About this Role
We are looking for a training support volunteer with personal lived experience of homelessness for this role.
The volunteer will support Home for Good staff to deliver training to new Home for Good volunteers.
Tasks will include:
- Assisting with the delivery of training activities
- Helping to set up the training room before the sessions
- Helping to clear up the training room after sessions
- Suggesting ideas for planning and developing the training that we offer.
- Has had personal lived experience of homelessness
- Confidence with reading and writing
- An interest in developing skills in learning support
- Good communication and listening skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Stable in recovery if relevant
- Ability to put trainees’ needs before your own
What you can expect:
- Travel expenses reimbursed according to our Finance Policy
- A full induction and training for your role
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- Support and supervision to help you carry out your role
Complete and return the Volunteer Application and Equality and Diversity Monitoring forms and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know if you need any help filling out the application form.
For further information about the role please contact the Home for Good team on 020 7592 1873
Please download an application form. Email completed forms to email@example.com or post printed forms to St Vincent's Centre, Carlisle Place, London SW1P 1NL
Download application form: Word