Night Under The Stars 2020 goes virtual
Hosted by comedian Rory Bremner and classical music radio broadcaster Petroc Trelawny, with special performances filmed at the London Coliseum: Home of English National Opera, from British baritone Huw Montague Rendall; British lyric soprano Nadine Benjamin; violinist Shlomy Dobrinsky; The Orion Orchestra; Conductor, Toby Purser and song pianist, Gary Matthewman.
With festive readings from the lovely mezzo-soprano Ann Murray, one of Britain’s best-loved story makers, Michael Morpurgo and broadcaster and journalist Sue Lawley.
Supporting homeless people during the second national lockdown
Donate towards our frontline response to Coronavirus
Of every £1 we spend, 93p goes directly to our frontline work
- £10 could cover the cost of an urgent food voucher for someone in crisis.
- £25 could pay for our trained staff to give a homeless person much-needed advice.
- £70 could pay for an experienced Resettlement Worker to find long-term housing solutions for people in housing crisis (per day).
- £100 could provide a day’s heating and hot water at our Resource Centre where we provide our services for homeless and vulnerably housed people.
- £1,000 could cover the cost of a week’s worth of food provided by our Resource Centre.
Concerned about someone sleeping rough?
Notify StreetLink by visiting streetlink.org.uk, use the mobile app,
or call 0300 500 0914
- England second national lockdown: services updateAs in the first national lockdown, The Passage is working hard to help people off the streets so they can be safe and secure and…
- The Passage signs joint letter urging Government to reconsider dangerous new immigration rules targeting people sleeping rough for deportationThe Passage have joined over seventy leading homelessness organisations today in writing an open letter to Home Secretary Priti Patel MP and Secretary of State…
- The Passage awarded £100,000 from Barclays’ Community Aid Package to help house people who are homeless during COVID-19The Passage has been selected to receive £100,000 as part of Barclays’ Community Aid Package, to support their work housing rough sleepers and vulnerable individuals…