Our special 40th anniversary cookbook with Foreword by The Duke of Cambridge
To commemorate 40 years of The Passage’s charitable work and the homeless people that we have supported during this time, we have launched a very special cookbook, featuring a Foreword from HRH The Duke of Cambridge, and exclusive recipes from over 100 well known names including: Gino D’Acampo, Nigella Lawson, Sir Paul McCartney, Stephen Fry, Yotam Ottolenghi, and many more.
Inside this beautifully presented book are 40 first courses, 40 main courses and 40 desserts, each one unique and waiting to be served up to loved ones at the dinner table in the lead up to Christmas!
Clients who use the charity’s services have also contributed to the book by sharing their stories of homelessness. All profits will go directly towards our vital services, helping people in housing crisis this winter.
How can I purchase A Taste of Home?
Order A Taste of Home from Waterstones here.
The book can also be purchased online and in store, from Waterstones and all good retailers from 15 October to coincide with our anniversary month.
A Taste of Home is priced at £25. All profits will go directly towards supporting people who are street homeless and in housing crisis. More information will be announced closer to the publication date. You can also email [email protected] for more information.
Support our frontline response to Coronavirus
Of every £1 we spend, 93p goes directly to our frontline work
- £10 could cover the cost of an urgent food voucher for someone in crisis.
- £25 could pay for our trained staff to give a homeless person much-needed advice.
- £70 could pay for an experienced Resettlement Worker to find long-term housing solutions for people in housing crisis (per day).
- £100 could provide a day’s heating and hot water at our Resource Centre where we provide our services for homeless and vulnerably housed people.
- £1,000 could cover the cost of a week’s worth of food provided by our Resource Centre.
Concerned about someone sleeping rough?
Notify StreetLink by visiting streetlink.org.uk, use the mobile app,
or call 0300 500 0914
- The Passage and Crisis join forces to launch No Going Back campaign preventing street homelessness this winterIn the lead-up to World Homelessness Day on Saturday 10 October, homelessness charities The Passage and Crisis have joined forces to launch the No Going…
- The Duke of Cambridge writes foreword to The Passage’s 40th anniversary cookbookTo mark the 40th anniversary of homeless charity The Passage, The Duke of Cambridge has written the foreword to their upcoming cookbook: A Taste of…
- The Passage Homelessness Charity partner with SocialBox.Biz to tackle digital exclusion and transform houses into homesThe coronavirus outbreak has had a devastating impact on the job market, affecting a large number of people previously supported into work in the hospitality…