We’re here to help, but we appreciate that there may be occasions where you might be dissatisfied with one of our services, communications or activities. If this is the case, please let us know so that we can resolve this.
- If your complaint is regarding one of our frontline services, please contact [email protected]
- If your complaint is regarding our website content or functionality, please contact [email protected]
- If your complaint is regarding something that you have seen in the press or on social media, please contact [email protected] or call 020 7592 1856
- If your complaint is regarding one of our events, please contact [email protected]
- If your complaint is regarding any of our newsletters, campaigns or other fundraising activities, please contact [email protected] or call 020 7592 1856
If you would prefer to post us your complaint, you can send this in to the following address, addressing the relevant department: clients, website, media, events or fundraising:
St Vincent’s Centre, Carlisle Place
London SW1P 1NL
How will my complaint be dealt with?
We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days of receiving it. After this, we will investigate the issue and aim to respond to you within 5 working days. If the issue is going to take longer to resolve, we will still get in touch within those 5 working days to let you know our progress. If we respond with our resolution but do not hear back from you again within 21 days, we will consider the matter closed.
We keep a record of all complaints received to help us monitor the number and types of complaints we receive. This helps inform us of any changes that may be needed to our services, communications or activities in response to your feedback.