fbpx Get help

Get help

If you are currently rough sleeping, at risk of spending a night on the streets please contact Streetlink – no matter where you are in the UK.

By sharing your location and details with them, it will enable local Outreach Teams to find you quickly, and offer support.

For those who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness in or around London, we invite you to visit our Resource Centre.

If we are already working to support you and you require further assistance, please contact your key worker or email [email protected].


Visit our Resource Centre

When: Monday – Friday, 9am – 12pm and 1pm – 3:30pm

Where: St Vincent’s Centre, Carlisle Place, London, SW1P 1NL.

Here you can arrange a one-to-one chat with our experienced Resettlement Team, to discuss your situation and build a plan of action.

You will also be able to access:

  • Showers, toilets and laundry
  • Breakfast and lunch service
  • Benefits advice
  • Housing advice
  • Mental health support
  • Nurses and GP services
  • Education and employment
  • Welfare rights advice
  • Support groups including art, literacy, emotional wellbeing, addiction management and more.

Finding us

The Passage Resource Centre is close to London Victoria Train Station and Westminster Cathedral, just off Victoria Street.

Address: St Vincent’s Centre, Carlisle Place, London, SW1P 1NL

If you are walking from London Victoria Station, take the (right) turning immediately after Pret.

Keep an eye out for the large red brick building on the right hand side of the street.

Please enter our Resource Centre via the gate on the corner of King Scholar’s Passage.

Please call 999 if you are concerned about your safety, mental health or physical health.

The Passage and Streetlink are not emergency services.