Thank you very much for thinking of donating your items to The Passage.
The items you donate will make a huge difference to those we support.
See our wish list, to find out what we are currently in need of to ensure the smooth running of our services.
Our wish list
We are currently in urgent need of the below items:
- Men’s winter and rain coats (particularly larger sizes)
- Women’s winter and rain coats (all sizes)
- Men’s jeans, tracksuit bottoms, trousers (all sizes)
- Men’s jumpers (all sizes)
- Women’s jumpers (all sizes)
- Men’s t-shirts (all sizes)
- Men’s boxer shorts (all sizes)
- Women’s underwear (all sizes)
- Men’s socks (all sizes)
- Men’s shoes and trainers (all sizes)
- Hats, scarves and gloves
- Thermal vests
- Rucksacks and bags
- Weekend bags and/or wheelie suitcases
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Disposable razors
- Shower toiletries (shampoo, body wash, conditioner)
- Afro haircare products
Additional items that would be helpful to us are:
- Portable hand warmers
- Kitchen essentials: toasters, kettles, utensils, tin openers…etc.
- Thermos flasks and water bottles
- Mobile phones
- Notebooks and pens
- Reading books
- Pre-paid Oyster cards
All items must be in good, clean condition.
Underwear, towels and toiletries should be new and unused.
How to donate your items
All items can be delivered to our main office reception. See details below.
When: Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm
Where: The Passage, St Vincent’s Centre, Carlisle Place, SW1P 1NL
If you have any questions regarding your donation, please get in touch.