When: Sunday 19th May 2024
Where: Hackney, London
Distance: 13.1 miles
Registration fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship: £300
On the day
This is one of the flattest, fastest and freshest half marathons that shows off East London at its finest!
Hackney knows how to have a party! Cruise down Mare street through a carnival of sound, pass by the famous Town Hall, head through the historic Broadway Market, and then take in Hackney wick, which is flush with vibrant street art. Explore green spaces, cross canals and rivers, and enjoy a panoramic view of the Olympic Park.
Live entertainment and DJs will keep you motivated and inspired on route.
Join #TeamPassage and help us on our mission to end street homelessness.
How we support you
We are here to support you every step of the way, in the lead up to and on the day. We will provide advice and information to help you focus on your training and fundraising goals.
You will also receive:
- A branded ‘The Passage’ running vest
- Iron on letters to personalise your vest with your name
- The Passage fundraising and training guide
- Dedicated support from Rachel, Events Manager
- A warm welcome from #TeamPassage
- A month after the event day to continue fundraising
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Call 020 7592 1850 or contact [email protected]