London Landmarks Half Marathon 2023
Date: Sunday 2nd April 2023
Where: Pall Mall, London
Registration fee: £30
Minimum sponsorship amount: £350
Distance: 13.1 miles (half marathon)
Find out more below.
Join Team Passage in the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2023 and help us on our mission to end street homelessness.
This half marathon has taken the city by storm and is back for its fifth year. Taking place on closed roads through central London, it is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster.
From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners will get to explore the capital on a route like no other! 10,000 runners will start on Pall Mall, will finish by Downing Street and take in fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye along the way.
This race offers a fabulous central London half marathon route adorned with route activations, musical performances, DJs, dancers, themed cheer stations and more.
Register now to join #TeamPassage for this incredible event!
How we support you
- We’re with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We’ll also provide:
- A Passage running vest which you can wear with pride
- Iron on Letters for your name
- Our fundraising and training guide to help you every step of the way
- Dedicated support from The Passage’s Events Manager
- A warm welcome on the day from The Passage team