When: Sunday 7th April 2024
Where: Pall Mall, London
Distance: 13.1 miles
Registration fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship: £350
On the day
Join #TeamPassage as you take part in the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster.
From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners will get to explore the capital on a route like no other! 10,000 runners will start on Pall Mall and finish by Downing Street, taking in fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including: Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye along the way.
Throughout the route there will be a number of activations, musical performances, DJs, dancers, themed cheer stations and more.
How we support you
We are here to support you every step of the way, in the lead up to and on the day. We will provide advice and information to help you focus on your training and fundraising goals.
You will also receive:
- A branded ‘The Passage’ running vest
- Iron on letters to personalise your vest with your name
- The Passage fundraising and training guide
- Dedicated support from Rachel, Events Manager
- A warm welcome from The Passage on the day to cheer you on
- Fundraising incentives to keep you motivated throughout
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Call 020 7592 1850 or contact [email protected]