Run the London Marathon for us in 2021!
Virgin Money London marathon
Sunday 3rd October 2021
Registration fees: £100 Fundraising target: £2000
Are you the runner we’re looking for?
For the first time ever we have a place, for one runner, in the iconic London marathon.
We’re looking for someone amazing to take on the 26.2 mile challenge and raise much needed funds for The Passage. Are you up for this exciting 26.2 mile endurance challenge?
- An experienced runner
- Able to raise at least £2,000 for The Passage
- Committed to our values and the work we do
If you are interested then please complete an application form by Friday 26 March 2021. If you are chosen as our runner you will be notified by Friday 10 April 2021 and we will ask you to pay a £100 registration fee to secure your place..
How we will support you
We’re with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We’ll also provide:
1. fundraising materials to help boost your fundraising
2. Training guide and tips to help you prepare safely for your challenge
3. a high quality charity running vest that you can personalise with iron-on letters
4. support from our cheer point to give you that extra push along the route – friends and family are encouraged to join in!
5. and finally, our dedicated staff member, who is on hand to answer any questions you may have. You can also read our FAQs here.
Ballot/Running Club runners
Were you awarded a place in the official 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon ballot? Or did you gain a place via your running club’s allocation? GREAT! We would love for you to join Team Passage and enjoy all of the perks that signing up to our team brings. Simply click below, fill out the short form and we will be in touch.
For more information or any questions you may have, email us at [email protected]
You might find your answer in our FAQs
Or you can send us an email using the link below, or give us a call on 020 7592 1850 and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Any questions? Email [email protected]