Royal Parks Half Marathon 2022
Date: Sunday 9th October 2022
Where: Hyde Park, London
Registration fee: £30
Minimum sponsorship amount: £350
Distance: 13.1 miles (half marathon)
Find out more below.
This stunning autumnal route showcases the iconic sights of London through four Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and The Green Park
Run past some of the capital’s most historic landmarks, including Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards Parade and the Royal Albert Hall. Although undulating in parts, the course is not hilly and is great for both experienced or first time half marathon runners.
Join Team Passage and help us on our mission to end street homelessness.
How we support you
- We’re with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We’ll also provide:
- Free running vest or t-shirt to personalise and wear on the day
- Guaranteed entry into the Royal Parks half marathon
- Our fundraising and training guide to help you every step of the way
- Dedicated support from The Passage’s Events Manager
- A warm welcome on the day from The Passage team