“Uplifting, motivating and scenic”
When: Saturday 14th September 2024
Where: Lewes, East Sussex
Distance: 5, 9 and 15 miles – all routes have qualified guides walking with you.
Registration fee: £30 | Fundraising target: £200
On the day
With three distances to choose from, there is something for all abilities.
We welcome you, your friends and family to join #TeamPassage as we explore one of the UK’s most beautiful countryside spots. For 2024 we have introduced a brand new distance and route of 5 miles.
9 miles: With a 226m ascent, finishing along the pretty and picturesque River Ouse. This walk can take up to 4.5 hours to complete – view route map.
15 miles: With a 495m ascent, this route takes us near the highest point in East Sussex, Ditchling Beacon. Enjoy views of rolling patchwork hills meeting white coastal cliffs. This walk can take up to 8 hours to complete – view route map.
‘Just a great day with good people!’
“I loved the day! It was challenging, as expected, but I loved meeting new people and hearing why The Passage was important to them. Everyone was lovely and supportive, it felt like we were a team who had known each other for years, rather than hours.”
– Ruby, South Downs Trekathon participant
How we support you
We are here to support you every step of the way, in the lead up to and on the day. We will provide advice and information to help you focus on your training and fundraising goals.
We will also provide:
- Training and fundraising advice
- Pre-challenge zoom briefing to go over what to expect, kit, training & Q&A
- Dedicated support from Rachel, Events Manager, who will provide information and support in the run-up to your event
- A free technical trekking top to wear on the day
- Qualified Mountain Leader Guides walking with you from Whats Not to Hike
- A warm welcome on the day from The Passage team who join along the way
- A well-deserved medal and certificate on your completion of the trek
- A month after the event day to continue fundraising
In the past three years, those who took part in this event have already raised an impressive £34,000. We cannot thank you enough for your support, and hope to see you again this year.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Call 020 7592 1850 or contact [email protected]