Fundraise your own way
We simply would not be able to carry out the vital frontline work that we do, without the support of our magnificent fundraisers. Of every £1 that is raised, 93p of that amount goes directly towards our homelessness services.
If you are interested in fundraising for us, there are lots of different ways to raise money – there really are no rules! We recommend thinking of an activity or event that you and your friends, families or colleagues will enjoy planning the most, and then thinking creatively about how to add a fundraising element to it.
Take a look at a few of our suggestions to get your creative juices flowing, and download our fundraising guide for lots more ideas and inspiration. We are really excited to see what you are able to do for us!
- Dine in style: throw a dinner party, your culinary skills are worth charging restaurant prices for!
- Throw a Car Boot Sale
- Host a virtual film night in the comfort of your own home
- Be a matchmaker: put on your own speed dating event
- Get Quizzical: organise an Quiz Night
- Get sporty: walks and runs
Please call our friendly team who will be able to help you to make your fundraising idea a reality: 0845 880 0689