South Downs Trekathon
Saturday 14th September 2024
Sign up today
“Uplifting, motivating and scenic”
Distance: 5, 9 or 15 miles
Registration fee: £25
Minimum sponsorship: £200
We welcome you, your friends and family to join Team Passage as we explore one of the UK’s most beautiful countryside spots. For 2024 we have introduced a brand new distance and route of 5 miles.
With three distances to choose from, there is something for all abilities.
We are here to support you every step of the way, in the lead up to and on the day.
We will provide advice and information to help you focus on your training and fundraising goals.
You will also receive:
- Training and fundraising advice
- Pre-challenge zoom briefing: what to expect, kit, training & Q&A
- Dedicated support from Rachel, Events Manager, who will provide information and support in the run-up to your event
- A free technical trekking top to wear on the day
- Qualified Mountain Leader Guides from Whats Not to Hike
- A warm welcome on the day from The Passage team
- A well-deserved medal and certificate on completion of the trek
- A month after the event day to continue fundraising
In the last three years, this event has raised an impressive £34,000. Thank you!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Call 020 7592 1850 or contact [email protected]
“I loved the day! It was challenging, as expected, but I loved meeting new people and hearing why The Passage was important to them. Everyone was lovely and supportive, it felt like we were a team who had known each other for years, rather than hours.”
– Ruby, South Downs Trekathon participant