Seeking help during lockdown
If you are homeless or in housing crisis please contact Streetlink on 0300 500 0914 or email [email protected]
You can also visit our Resource Centre for support, food and healthcare services. We are open Monday – Friday between 11am and 3pm:
St Vincent’s Centre, Carlisle Place
London SW1P 1NL
Rough sleeping team service
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- There will be access to Language Line for translation purposes, and computers.
- Appointments will no longer be required, however to ensure safe practice we will monitor and control clients coming into reception to avoid an influx of people.
- Assessments, food and referrals will be provided
- Clients who have been moved into accommodation but are reliant on our services for other forms of support, will still receive assistance via daily welfare checks via telephone or zoom.
Housing solutions service
Monday – 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Tuesday – 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Wednesday – 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Thursday – 1 p.m. until 3 p.m.
Friday – 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- The Housing solutions reception will be open to clients as per the opening hours outlined above.
- No appointment needed to attend, but numbers will be monitored and controlled in line with safety measures.
- Access to computers will be provided to support completion of housing applications
The Passage Health team
Hours of service: Monday – Friday 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Our nurses will continue to treat rough sleepers in need of medical attention within our dedicated medical suite at the Resource Centre.
The Passage’s Community Engagement Team will also continue to provide their outreach services, accompanied by the Health team, and The Passage
Private Rented Sector team
The PRS team will continue to take referrals and will be facilitating viewings both physically and remotely, ensuring that move ons can continue during this period. They will continue to provide starter packs for clients that they move into accommodation, to make sure that they have all the necessary living essentials.
Our employment support services will continue to run by offering services for clients in hotels as well as those who remain on the street.