If you are homeless and need help during the current coronavirus crisis, please call 0300 500 0914.

Information and support

Are you rough sleeping?

If you are rough sleeping, please call 0300 500 0914 or visit the StreetLink website.

Or you may prefer to find your nearest service by searching by your location on the Homeless Link website.

Are you at risk of becoming homeless?

You can approach your local council if you think that you are at risk of becoming homeless in the next 56 days.

Your local council can find you a suitable hostel or accommodation. Before you can receive this support, you must first make a homeless application. You can approach The Passage for help with this process.

The council will assess your situation and provide you with a personal housing plan to support you to maintain your current home or find a new place to live.

How do I get help from my local council?

You can find the details for your local council by typing in your postcode here.

Are you facing immigration issues?

If you do not meet the immigration conditions because you have an unresolved immigration status, the council will only be able to provide you with general advice.

Our immigration team at The Passage can help you to resolve your immigration status, which in turn will enable you to access the help that you need. Contact us on 020 7592 1850.

Are you being abused or threatened with violence?

If you are in urgent and immediate danger, please contact 999 for help.

If you are experiencing domestic abuse and need a safe place to go, there are refuges across the UK that can offer you a safe place to stay. Call the National Domestic Abuse helpline who will find you a place in refuge accommodation on 0808 2000 247.

You can also approach any local council for housing support.