When: 7th-15th September 2024
Where: Land’s End to John O’Groats
Distance: 970 miles and over 9 days
Registration fee: £499
Minimum sponsorship: £2500
On the day
Land’s End to John O’Groats by bike is the ultimate UK cycle challenge. Take on this bucket list event over an unforgettable 9 days, fully supported with 900 other riders alongside you.
Cliff tops, moorlands, hidden roads and soaring mountains. Experience the most spectacular cycling the UK has to offer, riding through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland. With a premium level of support, there’s no better way to take on this iconic ride.
This is a chance to see the UK like you’ve never seen it before, camping under the stars and sharing lifelong memories with 900 fellow riders.
For a challenge that usually costs £1,850, you can sign up for just £499 when you pledge to raise £2,500
We are here to support you every step of the way, in the lead up to and on the day.
We will provide advice and information to help you focus on your training and fundraising goals.
You will also receive:
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Tips and advice on how to reach your fundraising target
- A branded ‘The Passage’ cycling jersey
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Expert chaperones, medical and mechanical support throughout
- Overnight basecamps with 2-person tent set up for each rider
- Fantastic food, power showers, drinks, and sport nutrition
- Day to day bag transport
- Finisher’s medal
- Dedicated support from Rachel, Events Manager
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Call 020 7592 1850 or contact [email protected]