Royal Parks Half Marathon
Sunday 13th October 2024
Explore London’s stunning Royal Parks in this world-famous half marathon.
This stunning autumnal route showcases the iconic sites of London through four Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and Green Park.
Run past some of the capital’s most historic landmarks, including Buckingham Palace, the Horse Guards Parade and the Royal Albert Hall. Although undulating in parts, the course is not hilly and is great for both experienced and first-time half-marathon runners.
We are here to support you every step of the way, in the lead-up to and on the day.
We will provide advice and information to help you focus on your training and fundraising goals.
- A branded ‘The Passage’ running vest
- The Passage fundraising and training guide
- Dedicated support from Rachel, Events Manager
- A warm welcome from The Passage on the day to cheer you on
- Fundraising incentives to keep you motivated throughout
- A month after the event to keep fundraising
You will also receive:
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Call 020 7592 1850 or contact [email protected]