Location: The Passage Resource Centre, Carlisle Place, Victoria. London, SW1P 1NL
When: Friday, 2pm-4:30pm.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or over
- We will ask for personal references
About this volunteer role
You will ensure that money we receive from individuals, corporates supporters, trust and foundations is entered accurately into our CRM database, Salesforce. We’re looking for an efficient, organized volunteer with strong office skills, particularly Excel and Word, a keen eye for detail and a good understanding of excellent customer service.
We are committed to creating a safe, non – judgmental space for everyone here at The Passage, regardless of who they are and there is an expectation that volunteers understand this and behave accordingly towards people using our services, other volunteers, visitors and members of staff.
Uploading bank transfers to our database, Salesforce.
- Computer literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good record keeping skills
- Committed and reliable
- Ability to listen and follow procedures
How we will support you
Volunteers are essential to The Passage and our success. Our team of volunteers add tremendous value to our services from serving food and driving to providing complementary therapies and facilitating English conversation classes.
All volunteers benefit from:
- Induction and training including introduction to homelessness, personal & professional boundaries and equality, diversity & inclusion
- Learning more about homelessness and the challenges faced by people using our services
- Flexibility of shift times and a wide variety of roles
- Travel expenses reimbursed
For questions about the role or the application process, please read our Volunteering FAQs.
Alternatively, please get in touch via email or phone at 07843 342220 (phone line open from 10am – 4.30pm on weekdays).