Walk to End Homelessness
Sunday 12th May 2024
Warm up together, walk together and celebrate together!
When you sign up, you’ll receive a free event pack including a Team Passage t-shirt to wear on the day.
We look forward to welcoming you, your friends, family and four-legged friends to the beautiful Battersea Park as you take part in our first ever ‘Walk to End Homelessness’.
On the day, you will be joined by hundreds of like-minded individuals, walking together to support those who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness in London.
Before we set off, you are invited to take part in our community warm up – which will be hosted by a very special guest.
After completing the walk, you are welcome to enjoy an afternoon of entertainment and refreshments in our event village. Dogs are welcomed, but must be on a lead at all times.
With three different distances, there is something for everyone. All routes are fully accessible for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
We are here to support you every step of the way!
From the moment you sign up, The Passage team is on hand to support you in your fundraising journey.
Upon sign up you will receive:
- An event pack including event details, fundraising resources and a sponsorship form
- Guidance on how to set up your online fundraising page
- A copy of our ‘Guide to fundraising’, helping you to smash your target!
- Dedicated support from Rachel, Events Manager, who will provide information and support in the run-up to the event
- A team passage t-shirt to wear on the day
- A warm welcome to Battersea Park from The Passage team, and the opportunity to warm up with your fellow walkers
- A well-deserved medal, certificate and Team Passage goodybag to take home
- Free entry into our exciting event village
- A month after the event day to complete your fundraising.
Your fundraising will make a real difference to people’s lives
£50 could pay for one of our Welfare Rights Workers to support two client’s in accessing the right benefits.
£100 could help us to provide a week of crucial training and supervision to one of our Mental Health Workers.
£250 could pay for support from our Domestic Abuse Worker, for a client fleeing domestic abuse.
For every £1 raised, 90p goes towards our frontline services. The remaining 10p ensures that everything continues to run smoothly behind the scenes.